Changing or Suspension of Services
We may, at our sole discretion, terminate or suspend the access to our Site or any portion thereof of any user for any reason.
Ownership: Copyright and Trademark Notice
Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including images, illustration, designs, icons, photographs and written and other materials that appear as part of this Site (collectively, the “Contents”) are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by Peeled Inc. The Site as a whole is protected by copyright and trade dress, all worldwide rights, titles and interests in and to which are owned by Peeled Inc. Peeled Snacks and PEELEDSNACKS.COM are trademarks of Peeled Inc.
The Contents of our Site, and the Site as a whole, are intended solely for personal, noncommercial (other than for purchase of merchandise from our site) use by the users of our Site. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents or the Site. For permission to use our materials on our Site for other purposes, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. If you wish to use third-party materials appearing on the Site, you must contact the copyright owner of such materials.
Most of our products displayed at the Site are available in selected stores in the United States while supplies last. In some cases, merchandise displayed for sale at the Site may not be available in the selected stores. The prices displayed at the Site are quoted in U.S. dollars and are valid and effective only in the United States.
No Endorsements of Third Parties
Links to Other Web Sites and Services
To the extent that this Site contains links to outside services and resources, the availability and content of which we do not control, any concerns regarding any such service or resource, or any link thereto, should be directed to the particular outside service or resource.
We Collect Only Necessary Information – and Use It Carefully
Protecting your privacy is very important to us. Peeled Snacks will only use the information you share with us to process your orders and to enhance your shopping experience. We do not rent, trade, or sell your personal information to others. And, we respect your preferences in how we use it.
Peeled Snacks’s Privacy Pledge:
- When you place an order, we ask for your name, e-mail and mailing addresses, credit card number and expiration date and the phone number of your shipping address. We need this information to process and fulfill your orders, and to notify you of your order status.
- When you request newsletters or reminder services, we ask for your e-mail address. Then we forward any information you request to your e-mail account.
- When you post a customer review, we ask for your initials and e-mail address. However, you may choose whether to have your e-mail address displayed with your review.
- When you enter one of our contests or promotions, we may ask for your name, phone number, e-mail and mailing addresses. We use this information to administer the contest and notify you if you win.
- If you have provided us with an e-mail address, we may use it occasionally to notify you about important changes to our web sites, new services, or special offers. If you prefer not to receive these updates, we respect your wishes. Simply contact us with your request. Make sure to let us know if you have given us more than one e-mail account.
We Protect Your Information
- In order to place your orders and access your account information, you will need to sign in to our secure server. The Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software encrypts all the information you provide before it is sent to us.
- All customer information within our systems is protected against unauthorized access.
- We do not sell or trade your personal information to advertisers, marketers, or anyone else without your consent.
- We will not release any information on you to anyone without your consent, [except as necessary to comply with court orders or other authorities].
- We provide a high level of security for our computer systems, databases, and networks to protect all customer information in our systems.
- To provide you with improved services, we may use aggregated pools of data (without personal identifiers) for research and commercial purposes.
- We may also provide aggregate statistics about our sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third parties, but these statistics do not include any personally identifiable information.
We Respect Your Consent
THE CONTENT, INFORMATION AND OTHER MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED AND DENIED. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, THAT YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ALL NECESSARY SERVICING OR REPAIRS OF ANY EQUIPMENT YOU USE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OUR SITE, AND THAT PEELED INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
From time to time there may be information on our Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. If you are not completely satisfied with your peeledsnacks.com purchase, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (401) 437-4386.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Peeled Inc. from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from or due to or in connection with your use of or conduct on the Site.
Unless otherwise specified and except to the extent our products are offered for sale in the United States through this Site, this Site and the contents thereof are displayed solely for the purpose of promoting our products and services available in the United States. This Site is controlled and operated by us from our office in Cumberland, RI.
LAST UPDATED: August 25, 2020